Empirical Bayesian density forecasting in Iowa and shrinkage for the Monte Carlo era
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kurt F. Lewis & Charles H. Whiteman, 2015. "Empirical Bayesian Density Forecasting in Iowa and Shrinkage for the Monte Carlo Era," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(1), pages 15-35, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabian Krüger & Todd E. Clark & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2017.
"Using Entropic Tilting to Combine BVAR Forecasts With External Nowcasts,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 470-485, July.
- Fabian Krüger & Todd E. Clark & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015. "Using Entropic Tilting to Combine BVAR Forecasts with External Nowcasts," Working Papers No 8/2015, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Krüger, Fabian & Clark, Todd E. & Ravazzolo, Francesco, 2015. "Using Entropic Tilting to Combine BVAR Forecasts with External Nowcasts," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113077, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Todd E. Clark & Fabian Krueger & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015. "Using Entropic Tilting to Combine BVAR Forecasts with External Nowcasts," Working Papers (Old Series) 1439, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 07 Jan 2015.
- Geweke, John & Amisano, Gianni, 2010.
"Comparing and evaluating Bayesian predictive distributions of asset returns,"
International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 216-230, April.
- Amisano, Gianni & Geweke, John, 2008. "Comparing and evaluating Bayesian predictive distributions of assets returns," Working Paper Series 969, European Central Bank.
- Andrea Carriero & Todd E. Clark & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2015.
"Bayesian VARs: Specification Choices and Forecast Accuracy,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 46-73, January.
- Andrea Carriero & Todd E. Clark & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2011. "Bayesian VARs: specification choices and forecast accuracy," Working Papers (Old Series) 1112, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2011.
- Carriero, Andrea & Clark, Todd & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2011. "Bayesian VARs: Specification Choices and Forecast Accuracy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2006-09-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2006-09-23 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2006-09-23 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:4757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.