Report NEP-MST-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harju, Kari & Hussain, Mujahid, 2006. "Intraday Seasonalities and Macroeconomic News Announcements," Working Papers 512, Hanken School of Economics.
- Áron Gereben & György Gyomai & Norbert Kiss M., 2006. "Customer order flow, information and liquidity on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," MNB Working Papers 2006/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Harju, Kari & Hussain, Syed Mujahid, 2006. "Intraday Linkages Across International Equity Markets," Working Papers 516, Hanken School of Economics.
- Neil Shephard & Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 2006. "Subsampling realised kernels," Economics Series Working Papers 278, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Y. Chung & Dušan Isakov & Christophe Pérignon, 2005. "Repurchasing Shares on a Second Trading Line," FSES Working Papers 391, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Nevzat Eren & Han N. Ozsoylev, 2006. "Communication Dilemma in Speculative Markets," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe08, Oxford Financial Research Centre.