China - Promoting Growth with Equity : Country Economic Memorandum
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shahid Yusuf, 2003. "Innovative East Asia : The Future of Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15158.
- Chong-En Bai & Yingjuan Du & Zhigang Tao & Sarah Y. Tong, 2003.
"Local Protectionism and Regional Specialization: Evidence from China???s Industries,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2003-565, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bai, Chong-En & Du, Yingjuan & Tao, Zhigang & Tong, Sarah Y., 2004. "Local protectionism and regional specialization: evidence from China's industries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 397-417, July.
- Herrara, Santiago & Garcia, Conrado, 1999. "User's guide to an early warning system for macroeconomic vulnerability in Latin American countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2233, The World Bank.
- Iwamoto, Yasushi & van Wincoop, Eric, 2000. "Do Borders Matter? Evidence from Japanese Regional Net Capital Flows," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(1), pages 241-269, February.
- Bao, Shuming & Chang, Gene Hsin & Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Woo, Wing Thye, 2002. "Geographic factors and China's regional development under market reforms, 1978-1998," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 89-111.
- Alwyn Young, 2000. "Gold into Base Metals: Productivity Growth in the People's Republic of China during the Reform Period," NBER Working Papers 7856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, William, 2003.
"Economic impacts of China's accession to the World Trade Organization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3053, The World Bank.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Will Martin, 2004. "Impacts of China's Accession to the World Trade Organization," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 18(1), pages 3-27.
- Sinn, Stefan, 1992. "Saving-Investment Correlations and Capital Mobility: On the Evidence from Annual Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1162-1170, September.
- Xu, Xinpeng & Voon, J. P., 2003. "Regional integration in China: a statistical model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 35-42, April.
- Michael P. Leidy, 1998. "The Canadian Agreement on Internal Trade; Developments and Prospects," IMF Working Papers 98/51, .
- Thomas, Vinod & Wang, Yan & Fan, Xibo, 2001. "Measuring education inequality - Gini coefficients of education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2525, The World Bank.
- Chun-Chung Au & Vernon Henderson, 2002.
"How Migration Restrictions Limit Agglomeration and Productivity in China,"
NBER Working Papers
8707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Au, Chun-Chung & Henderson, J. Vernon, 2006. "How migration restrictions limit agglomeration and productivity in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 350-388, August.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Determinants of transient and chronic poverty : evidence from rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1936, The World Bank.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2002. "Growth, inequality, and poverty in rural China: the role of public investments," Research reports 125, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hana Polackova Brixi & Allen Schick, 2002. "Government at Risk : Contingent Liabilities and Fiscal Risk," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15233.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 1995. "The relationship between domestic savings and investment: The Feldstein-Horioka test using Japanese regional data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 361-366, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.