China - Promoting Growth with Equity : Country Economic Memorandum
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Au, Chun-Chung & Henderson, J. Vernon, 2006.
"How migration restrictions limit agglomeration and productivity in China,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 350-388, August.
- Chun-Chung Au & Vernon Henderson, 2002. "How Migration Restrictions Limit Agglomeration and Productivity in China," NBER Working Papers 8707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alwyn Young, 2000. "Gold into Base Metals: Productivity Growth in the People's Republic of China during the Reform Period," NBER Working Papers 7856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2002. "Growth, inequality, and poverty in rural China: the role of public investments," Research reports 125, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sinn, Stefan, 1992. "Saving-Investment Correlations and Capital Mobility: On the Evidence from Annual Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1162-1170, September.
- Herrara, Santiago & Garcia, Conrado, 1999. "User's guide to an early warning system for macroeconomic vulnerability in Latin American countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2233, The World Bank.
- Iwamoto, Yasushi & van Wincoop, Eric, 2000. "Do Borders Matter? Evidence from Japanese Regional Net Capital Flows," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(1), pages 241-269, February.
- Thomas, Vinod & Wang, Yan & Fan, Xibo, 2001. "Measuring education inequality - Gini coefficients of education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2525, The World Bank.
- Bai, Chong-En & Du, Yingjuan & Tao, Zhigang & Tong, Sarah Y., 2004.
"Local protectionism and regional specialization: evidence from China's industries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 397-417, July.
- Chong-En Bai & Yingjuan Du & Zhigang Tao & Sarah Y. Tong, 2003. "Local Protectionism and Regional Specialization: Evidence from China???s Industries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-565, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Xu, Xinpeng & Voon, J. P., 2003. "Regional integration in China: a statistical model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 35-42, April.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Will Martin, 2004.
"Impacts of China's Accession to the World Trade Organization,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 18(1), pages 3-27.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, William, 2003. "Economic impacts of China's accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3053, The World Bank.
- Hana Polackova Brixi & Allen Schick, 2002. "Government at Risk : Contingent Liabilities and Fiscal Risk," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15233, January.
- Bao, Shuming & Chang, Gene Hsin & Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Woo, Wing Thye, 2002. "Geographic factors and China's regional development under market reforms, 1978-1998," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 89-111.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 1995. "The relationship between domestic savings and investment: The Feldstein-Horioka test using Japanese regional data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 361-366, June.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2003. "Innovative East Asia : The Future of Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15158, January.
- Michael P. Leidy, 1998. "The Canadian Agreement on Internal Trade; Developments and Prospects," IMF Working Papers 98/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Determinants of transient and chronic poverty : evidence from rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1936, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0386-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chunli Shen & Heng-Fu Zou, 2008.
"China: Regional Disparities In Poverty Distribution,"
Division of Labor & Transaction Costs (DLTC),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(01), pages 17-56.
- Chunli Shen & Heng-fu Zou, 2006. "China: Regional Disparities In Poverty Distribution," CEMA Working Papers 252, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Molero-Simarro, Ricardo, 2017. "Inequality in China revisited. The effect of functional distribution of income on urban top incomes, the urban-rural gap and the Gini index, 1978–2015," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 101-117.
- Eduardo Lora, 2005. "Should Latin America Fear China?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4367, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jeffrey S. Zax & Yin He, 2016. "The Law Of One Price In Chinese Factor Markets," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(04), pages 1-31, September.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & PING HUA & ZHICHENG LIANG, 2006.
"Financial Development, Economic Efficiency, And Productivity Growth: Evidence From China,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 44(1), pages 27-52.
- Zhicheng LIANG & Ping HUA & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 2006. "Financial Development, Economic Efficiency and Productivity Growth: Evidence from China," Working Papers 200625, CERDI.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Ping Hua & Zhicheng Liang, 2011. "Financial Development, Economic Efficiency and Productivity Growth: Evidence from China," Working Papers halshs-00562630, HAL.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Rozelle, Scott & Wang, Xiaobing, 2012.
"Persistent Poverty in Rural China: Where, Why, and How to Escape?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 784-795.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Rozelle, Scott & Wang, Xiaobing, 2012. "Persistent Poverty in Rural China: Where, Why, and How to Escape?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 784-795.
- Chul-In Lee, 2010. "Can Search-Matching Models Explain Migration And Wage And Unemployment Gaps In Developing Economies? A Calibration Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 635-654.
- Zhicheng LIANG, 2007. "Financial Reforms, Growth and Regional Disparity in China," Working Papers 200732, CERDI.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies Governance - National Governance Urban Development - Municipal Financial Management Public Sector Economics and Finance Finance and Financial Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .