Functional Distribution of Income and Economic Growth in the Chinese Economy, 1978-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2009.
"Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro area,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 139-159, January.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Onaran, Özlem & Ederer, Stefan, 2007. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 346, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2007. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp102, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Eckhard Hein & Lena Vogel, 2008. "Distribution and growth reconsidered: empirical results for six OECD countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 479-511, May.
- Minami, Ryoshin & Hondai, Susumu, 1995. "An Evaluation of the Enterprise Reform in China: Income Share of Labor and Profitability in the Machine Industry," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 36(2), pages 125-143, December.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2007. "China's (uneven) progress against poverty," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Xinhua He & Yongfu Cao, 2007. "Understanding High Saving Rate in China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 15(1), pages 1-13.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Razmi, Arslan, 2015. "Growth and Distribution in Low Income Economies: Modifying Post Keynesian Analysis in Light of Theory and History," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-16, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Onaran, Özlem. & Galanis, Giorgos., 2012.
"Is aggregate demand wage-led or profit-led? National and global effects,"
ILO Working Papers
994786233402676, International Labour Organization.
- Onaran, Özlem & Galanis, Giorgos, 2012. "Is aggregate demand wage-led or profit-led? National and global effects," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15289, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Özlem Onaran & Giorgos Galanis, 2013.
"Income distribution and aggregate demand: A global Post-Keynesian model,"
PKWP1304, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Özlem Onaran & Giorgos Galanis, 2013. "Income Distribution and Aggregate Demand: A Global Post-Keynesian Model," Working Papers wp319, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Onaran, Özlem & Galanis, Giorgos, 2013. "Income distribution and aggregate demand: a global Post-Keynesian model," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14052, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Eckhard Hein, 2012. "The Macroeconomics of Finance-Dominated Capitalism – and its Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14931, April.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Ozlem Onaran, 2013. "Wage-led growth: theory, evidence, policy," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 61-78, January.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:478623 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:470932 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hein, Eckhard. & Mundt, Matthias., 2012. "Financialisation and the requirements and potentials for wage-led recovery : a review focussing on the G20," ILO Working Papers 994709323402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Economic Reform; Factor's Shares; Aggregate Demand; Profit-Led Growth.;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:soa:wpaper:168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duo QIN). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desoauk.html .