Migration and Economic Development in Kosovo
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stark, Oded & Helmenstein, Christian & Prskawetz, Alexia, 1997.
"A brain gain with a brain drain,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 227-234, August.
- Stark, Oded & Helmenstein, Christian & Prskawetz, Alexia, 1997. "A Brain Gain with a Brain Drain," Economics Series 45, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ali Mansoor & Bryce Quillin, 2007. "Migration and Remittances : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6920, April.
- Azzarri, Carlo & Carletto, Calogero, 2009. "Modeling migration dynamics in Albania : a hazard function approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4945, The World Bank.
- Calogero Carletto & Talip Kilic, 2011. "Moving Up the Ladder? The Impact of Migration Experience on Occupational Mobility in Albania," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(6), pages 846-869.
- Carletto, Calogero & Kilic, Talip, 2009. "Moving up the ladder ? the impact of migration experience on occupational mobility in Albania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4908, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2004. "Kosovo : Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15669, The World Bank. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.