Rice price volatility: a dilemma for public policies in Asia and Europe?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robles, Miguel & Torero, Maximo & von Braun, Joachim, 2009. "When speculation matters:," Issue briefs 57, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- C. Peter Timmer, 2009. "Did Speculation Affect World Rice Prices?," Working Papers 09-07, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; rice market; public policies; regression analysis;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2010_21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .