Report NEP-AGR-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nasima Tanveer Chowdhury, 2010. "Tackling Water Scarcity in Bangladesh â€“ A Lesson from the Countryâ€™s Rice Fields," Working Papers id:2973, eSocialSciences.
- Stelios Rozakis, 2010. "Hybrid linear programming to estimate CAP impacts of flatter rates and environmental top-ups," Working Papers 2010-03, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Elias Giannakis, 2010. "An input-output approach in assessing the impact of extensive versus intensive farming systems on rural development: the case of Greece," Working Papers 2010-01, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- M. Bruna Zolin & Bernadette Andreosso O’Callaghan, 2010. "Rice price volatility: a dilemma for public policies in Asia and Europe?," Working Papers 2010_21, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Athanasios Kampas & Athanasios Petsakos & Stelios Rozakis, 2010. "Price induced water irrigation: Unraveling conflicts and synergies between European agricultural and water policies," Working Papers 2010-05, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Competitiveness of Bulgarian farms," MPRA Paper 25626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:489 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marie-Luce Ghib & Marielle Berriet-Solliec, 2010. "From small farming to rural, non-agricultural work in Romania: an evaluation on 3 measures of the rural development programme," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/7, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Anwarul Hoda, 2010. "Special and Differential Treatment in Agricultural Negotiations," Working Papers id:2985, eSocialSciences.
- Kaysara Khatun, 2010. "Competing Ecosystem Services: an Assessment of Carbon and Timber in the Tropical Forests of Central America," Working Papers 2010-14, BC3.
- Huang, Jikun & Zhi, Huayong & Huang, Zhurong & Rozelle, Scott & Giles, John, 2010. "The impact of the global financial crisis on off-farm employment and earnings in rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5439, The World Bank.
- David Coady & Javier Arze del Granado, 2010. "The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies; A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/202, International Monetary Fund.