Hybrid linear programming to estimate CAP impacts of flatter rates and environmental top-ups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A O Kazakçi & S Rozakis & D Vanderpooten, 2007.
"Energy crop supply in France: a min-max regret approach,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 58(11), pages 1470-1479, November.
- Kazakci, Akin & Rozakis, Stelios, 2005. "Energy Crop Supply in France: A Min-Max Regret Approach," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24751, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guindé, Loïc & Millet, Guy & Rozakis, Stelios & Sourie, Jean-Claude & Tréguer, David, 2005. "The CAP Mid-Term Reform Impacts to French Cereal-Oriented Farms," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232607, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsInterval Linear Programming; Min-Max Regret; Common Agricultural Policy; Arable cropping; Greece;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-10-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aua:wpaper:2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kremmydas dimitrios). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daauagr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.