Additive Plausibility Characterizes the Supports of Consistent Assessments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Halpern, Joseph Y., 2010. "Lexicographic probability, conditional probability, and nonstandard probability," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 155-179, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2016.
"AGM-consistency and perfect Bayesian equilibrium. Part II: from PBE to sequential equilibrium,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 45(4), pages 1071-1094, November.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2014. "AGM-consistency and perfect Bayesian equilibrium. Part II: from PBE to sequential equilibrium," Working Papers 141, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsplausibility relation; additive representation; plausibility mass function; infinite relative likelihood;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-12-06 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2012-12-06 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:20123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .