Benchmarking real-valued acts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Segal, Uzi, 1993. "The Measure Representation: A Correction," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 99-107, January.
- Wakker, Peter, 1993. "Counterexamples to Segal's Measure Representation Theorem," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 91-98, January.
- Robert Bordley & Marco LiCalzi, 2000. "Decision analysis using targets instead of utility functions," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 23(1), pages 53-74.
- W. M. Gorman, 1968. "The Structure of Utility Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 367-390.
- Gerard Debreu, 1959. "Topological Methods in Cardinal Utility Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 76, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chateauneuf, Alain, 1999. "Comonotonicity axioms and rank-dependent expected utility theory for arbitrary consequences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 21-45, August.
- Hong, Chew Soo & Wakker, Peter, 1996. "The Comonotonic Sure-Thing Principle," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 5-27, January.
- LiCalzi, Marco, 1998. "Variations on the measure representation approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 255-269, April.
- Erio Castagnoli & Marco LiCalzi, 2005. "Expected utility without utility," Game Theory and Information 0508004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athanasoglou, Stergios & Bosetti, Valentina & Drouet, Laurent, 2017.
"A Simple Framework for Climate-Change Policy under Model Uncertainty,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways
254043, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Stergios Athanasoglou & Valentina Bosetti & Laurent Drouet, 2017. "A Simple Framework for Climate-Change Policy under Model Uncertainty," Working Papers 2017.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stanca, Lorenzo, 2020. "A simplified approach to subjective expected utility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 151-160.
- Hill, Brian, 2010.
"An additively separable representation in the Savage framework,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 2044-2054, September.
- Brian Hill, 2007. "An additively separable representation in the Savage framework," Working Papers hal-00582661, HAL.
- Brian, HILL, 2007. "An additively separable representation in the Savage framework," HEC Research Papers Series 882, HEC Paris.
- Brian Hill, 2010. "An additively separable representation in the Savage framework," Post-Print hal-00521803, HAL.
- Michel Denuit & Louis Eeckhoudt, 2010.
"Bivariate Stochastic Dominance and Substitute Risk-(In)dependent Utilities,"
INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 302-312, September.
- DENUIT, Michel & EECKHOUDT, Louis, 2010. "Bivariate stochastic dominance and substitute risk-(in)dependent utilities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2361, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Enrico G. De Giorgi & David B. Brown & Melvyn Sim, 2010. "Dual representation of choice and aspirational preferences," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Marco Maggis & Andrea Maran, 2018. "Stochastic Dynamic Utilities and Inter-Temporal Preferences," Papers 1803.05244, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- David B. Brown & Enrico De Giorgi & Melvyn Sim, 2012. "Aspirational Preferences and Their Representation by Risk Measures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(11), pages 2095-2113, November.
More about this item
Keywordssure-thing principle; state-dependent expected utility; measure representation approach; target-based reasoning;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0502001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.