Report NEP-GTH-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Monaco & Tarun Sabarwal, 2012. "Games with Strategic Heterogeneity," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201240, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Rida Laraki & Eilon Solan, 2012. "Equilibrium in Two-Player Nonzero-Sum Dynkin Games in Continuous Time," Working Papers hal-00753508, HAL.
- Laruelle, Annick & Iñarra García, María Elena & Zuazo Garín, Peio, 2012. "Games with perceptions," IKERLANAK 9099, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Yuichi Yamamoto, 2012. "Individual Learning and Cooperation in Noisy Repeated Games," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler & Eduardo Perez-Richet, 2012. "Certifiable Pre-Play Communication: Full Disclosure," PSE Working Papers hal-00753473, HAL.
- Nejat Anbarci & Ching-jen Sun, 2012. "Asymmetric Nash Bargaining Solutions: A Simple Nash Program," Economics Series 2012_9, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Rösch, Jürgen & Schultz, Luis Manuel, 2012. "Do buyer groups facilitate collusion?," DICE Discussion Papers 74, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Nejat Anbarci & Nick Feltovich, 2012. "How responsive are people to changes in their bargaining position? Earned bargaining power and the 50–50 norm," Economics Series 2012_6, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Andrea Gallice, 2012. "Price Reveal Auctions," Working papers 015, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Nejat Anbarci & Ching-jen Sun, 2012. "Robustness of Intermediate Agreements and Bargaining Solutions," Economics Series 2012_7, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2012. "Rationality and Solutions to Nonconvex Bargaining Problems: Rationalizability and Nash Solutions," Discussion Paper Series 580, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Peter A. Streufert, 2012. "Additive Plausibility Characterizes the Supports of Consistent Assessments," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20123, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012088 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bettina Klose & Paul Schweinzer, 2012. "Auctioning risk: The all-pay auction under mean-variance preferences," ECON - Working Papers 097, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jun 2014.