Explaining the Evolution of Educational Attainment in the U.S
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- CASTRO, Rui & COEN-PIRANI, Daniele, 2014. "Explaining the evolution of educational attainment in the U.S," Cahiers de recherche 2014-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Rui CASTRO & Daniele COEN-PIRANI, 2014. "Explaining the Evolution of Educational Attainment in the U.S," Cahiers de recherche 11-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua D. Angrist & Stacey H. Chen, 2011. "Schooling and the Vietnam-Era GI Bill: Evidence from the Draft Lottery," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 96-118, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Delalibera, Bruno Ricardo, 2016. "Economic growth and complementarity between stages of human capital," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 779, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Delalibera, Bruno Ricardo & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti, 2019.
"Early childhood education and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 82-104.
- Delalibera, Bruno Ricardo & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti, 2018. "Early childhood education and economic growth," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 802, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Keller, Elisa, 2014. "The slowdown in American educational attainment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 252-270.
More about this item
KeywordsEducational Attainment; Human Capital; Skill Prices; Inequality; Cohorts;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2015-10-04 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2015-10-04 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LMA-2015-10-04 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:hcuwoc:20155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/chcp_workingpapers.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.