Employee Benefits and Tax Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen A. Woodbury, 1997. "Employee Benefits and Tax Reform," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Dallas L. Salisbury (ed.), Tax Reform: Implications for Economic Security and Employee Benefits, pages 27-34 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1989. "It's time to tax employee benefits," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 49-63.
- Stephen A. Woodbury & Wei-Jang Huang, 1991. "The Tax Treatment of Fringe Benefits," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number ttfb, November.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1973. "The Welfare Loss of Excess Health Insurance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages 251-280, Part I, M.
- Topel, Robert H, 1991.
"Specific Capital, Mobility, and Wages: Wages Rise with Job Seniority,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(1), pages 145-176, February.
- Robert H. Topel, 1990. "Specific Capital, Mobility, and Wages: Wages Rise with Job Seniority," NBER Working Papers 3294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hutchens, Robert M, 1989. "Seniority, Wages and Productivity: A Turbulent Decade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 49-64, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lutz, Roman, 2005. "Determinanten betrieblicher Zusatzleistungen," Discussion Papers 35, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- James Marton & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2007.
"Retiree Health Benefit Coverage and Retirement,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Dimitri B. Papadimitriou (ed.), Government Spending on the Elderly, pages 222-242
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- James Marton & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2006. "Retiree Health Benefits and Retirement," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 06-128, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Stephen A. Woodbury & James Marton, 2006. "Retiree Health Benefit Coverage and Retirement," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_470, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsemployee; benefits; tax; reform; Woodbury;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:weupjo:96-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .