Determinanten betrieblicher Zusatzleistungen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liang Zou, 1997. "Incentive roles of fringe benefits in compensation contracts," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 181-199, June.
- Stephen A. Woodbury, 1997. "Employee Benefits and Tax Reform," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Dallas L. Salisbury (ed.), Tax Reform: Implications for Economic Security and Employee Benefits, pages 27-34 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lutz, Roman, 2005. "Produktivitätseffekte betrieblicher Zusatzleistungen (Productivity effects of employee benefits)," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 38(1), pages 30-48.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:38:i:1:p:30-48 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbetriebliche Zusatzleistungen; Anreiztheorie; Verhandlungsansatz; Marktansatz; Wettbewerbsansatz;
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:faulre:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vierlde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.