Health Insurance Availability and Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brigitte C. Madrian, 2005. "The U.S. health care system and labor markets," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 50(Jun), pages 137-163.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan, 2011.
"Is employer-based health insurance a barrier to entrepreneurship?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 146-162, January.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan Gates, 2009. "Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 200939, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan, 2010. "Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?," IZA Discussion Papers 5203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan M. Gates, 2009. "Is employer-based health insurance a barrier to entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 200903, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Gulcin Gumus & Tracy Regan, 2007. "Self-Employment and the Role of Health Insurance," Working Papers 0910, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Velamuri, Malathi, 2009.
"Taxes, Health Insurance and Women's Self-Employment,"
50474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2012.
- Velamuri, Malathi, 2009. "Taxes, Health Insurance and Women’s Self-Employment," MPRA Paper 15731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Alan C. Monheit, 2009. "Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance and the Promise of Health Insurance Reform," NBER Working Papers 14839, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Insurance; Entrepreneurship; Job Lock;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2010-08-28 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HEA-2010-08-28 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2010-08-28 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:weupjo:10-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .