On the Organisation of SMEs and Economic Growth in the USA and Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Audretsch & Yvonne Prince & A. Thurik, 1999. "Do small firms compete with large firms?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(2), pages 201-209, June.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1996. "Competition and Corporate Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 724-746, August.
- M. Carree & A. Thurik, 1998. "Small firms and economic growth in europe," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(2), pages 137-146, June.
More about this item
Keywordsfirms; evolution; economic growth; endogenous; competition; resources; history; Chandler; Fruin; organisation; integration; big business; focal firms; SMEs; economies of scope; sub-contracting; diversification; decentralisation of decisions; multidivision; oligopolies; regression; developed countries; zaibatsu; keiretsu;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2002-04-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2002-04-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SEA-2002-04-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp00-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .