Report NEP-EEC-2002-04-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanidas, E., 2000. "On the Organisation of SMEs and Economic Growth in the USA and Japan," Economics Working Papers wp00-05, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Roger H. Gorden & David D. Li, 1997. "Taxes and Government Incentives: Eastern Europe vs. China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 56, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:01203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markey, R. & Hodgkinson, A. & Kowalczyk, J. & Pomfret, S., 2001. "Gender, Part-time Employment and Employee Participation in the Workplace: Comparing Australia and the European Union," Economics Working Papers wp01-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Stijn Claessens & Simeon Djankov & Gerhard Pohl, 1997. "Determinants of Performance of Manufacturing Firms in Seven European Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 74, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:erp:arenax:p0103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Knudsen, H. & Markey, R., 2001. "Works Councils: Lessons from Europe for Australia," Economics Working Papers wp01-14, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Constantinos Alexiou, 2002. "An Econometric Investigation into the Macroeconomic Relationship between Investment and Saving: Evidence from the EU Region," Working Papers 455, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:erp:arenax:p0102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joaquim Vieira Ferreira Levy & Alessandro Calza & Dieter Gerdesmeier, 2001. "Euro Area Money Demand; Measuring the Opportunity Costs Appropriately," IMF Working Papers 01/179, .
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Xavier Debrun & Franc Klaassen, 2001. "Is Fiscal Policy Coordination in EMU Desirable?," IMF Working Papers 01/178, .
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:01e60 is not listed on IDEAS anymore