The dynamics of managerial ideology: analyzing the cuban case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pina e Cunha, Miguel & Campos e Cunha, Rita, 2003. "The interplay of planned and emergent change in Cuba," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 445-459.
- Theodore Groves & Yongmiao Hong & John McMillan & Barry Naughton, 1994. "Autonomy and Incentives in Chinese State Enterprises," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 183-209.
- Ikujiro Nonaka & Ryoko Toyama, 2002. "A firm as a dialectical being: towards a dynamic theory of a firm," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(5), pages 995-1009, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCuba; managerial ideology; institutional change; ideological bricolage;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-12-20 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2005-12-20 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRA-2005-12-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:unlfep:wp457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sean Story). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .