Co-evolution in an Institutionalized Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marleen Dieleman & Wladimir M. Sachs, 2008. "Coevolution of Institutions and Corporations in Emerging Economies: How the Salim Group Morphed into an Institution of Suharto's Crony Regime," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(7), pages 1274-1300, November.
- Gao, Xudong & Liu, Jianxin, 2012. "Catching up through the development of technology standard: The case of TD-SCDMA in China," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 531-545.
- Rothenberg, Sandra, 2007. "Environmental managers as institutional entrepreneurs: The influence of institutional and technical pressures on waste management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 749-757, July.
- Abatecola, Gianpaolo, 2014. "Research in organizational evolution. What comes next?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 434-443.
- Xiaohua Yang & Cheryl Rivers, 2009. "Antecedents of CSR Practices in MNCs’ Subsidiaries: A Stakeholder and Institutional Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 155-169, March.
- Jiang, Shisong & Gong, Limin & Wang, Hua & Kimble, Chris, 2016.
"Institution, strategy, and performance: A co-evolution model in transitional China,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3352-3360.
- Shisong Jiang & Limin Gong & Hua Wang & Chris Kimble, 2016. "Institution, strategy, and performance: A co-evolution model in transitional China," Post-Print halshs-01291558, HAL.
- Gianpaolo Abatecola & Fiorenza Belussi & Dermot Breslin & Igor Filatotchev, 2016. "Darwinism, organizational evolution and survival: key challenges for future research," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Dermot Breslin, 2016. "What evolves in organizational co-evolution?," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(1), pages 45-67, March.
- Xiyou He, 2011. "Interaction between Transnational Corporations and Local Government on Industry Clusters in China: The Case of the Automobile Industry," Chapters,in: Industrial Clusters, Upgrading and Innovation in East Asia, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gao, Xudong & Liu, Jianxin, 2012. "Reprint of: Catching up through the development of technology standard: The case of TD-SCDMA in China," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 817-831.
- Tomi Laamanen & Johan Wallin, 2009. "Cognitive Dynamics of Capability Development Paths," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(6), pages 950-981, September.
- Klaus E. Meyer, 2005. "Foreign Investment Strategies and Sub-national Institutions in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Vietnam," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 63-93, January.
- Balázs Felsmann, 2014. "Winners and Losers in the Liberalized Energy Retail Sector in Hungary: A Co-evolutionary Approach," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 10(02), pages 25-36.
- Vargas-Sánchez, Alfonso & Riquel-Ligero, Francisco, 2014. "Environmental Pressures on Tourism Companies: Simulation of Scenarios in Golf Course Operators," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 2(1), pages 51-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:40:y:2003:i:8:p:2137-2162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.