Management ideologies and organizational spirituality: a typology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pascale, Richard Tanner & Athos, Anthony G., 1981. "The art of Japanese management," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 83-85.
- Mastenbroek, Willem F. G., 1996. "Organizational innovation in historical perspective: Change as duality management," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 5-14.
- Gratton, Lynda & Ghoshal, Sumantra, 2003. "Managing Personal Human Capital:: New Ethos for the 'Volunteer' Employee," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Tinsley, Dillard B., 2002. "The proverbial manager," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 27-34.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement ideologies; organizational spirituality; religion;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2005-12-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2005-12-20 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:unlfep:wp452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sean Story). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .