Report NEP-HPE-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ludwig van den Hauwe, 2005. "Le cycle économique: survol de quelques aspects théoriques," Macroeconomics 0512007, EconWPA, revised 20 Dec 2005.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "The empirics of social capital and economic development. A critical perspective," Development and Comp Systems 0512015, EconWPA.
- Rebecca Henderson & Sarah Kaplan, 2005. "Inertia and Incentives: Bridging Organizational Economics and Organizational Theory," NBER Working Papers 11849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward J. Lopez, 2005. "New Anti-Merger Theories: A Critique," Law and Economics 0512003, EconWPA.
- Edward Castronova, 2005. "On the Research Value of Large Games: Natural Experiments in Norrath and Camelot," CESifo Working Paper Series 1621, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sergio Rebelo, 2005. "Real Business Cycle Models: Past, Present and Future," RCER Working Papers 522, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Rego, Armenio & D'Oliveira, Teresa, 2004. "Management ideologies and organizational spirituality: a typology," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp452, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Matias Vernengo, 2005. "Money and Inflation: A Taxonomy," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2005_14, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Merlo, 2005. "Whither Political Economy? Theories, Facts and Issues," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-033, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Dec 2005.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Kamoche, Ken & Clegg, Stewart R., 2004. "Clues, cues and complexity: unpackuing the concept of organizational surprise," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp453, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Fulvio Fontini, 2005. "Probability and uncertainty: the legacy of Georgescu-Roegen," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Jennifer Kunz & Stefan Linder, 2005. "Wissensmanagement und Controlling: Eine Forschungsperspektive? [Engl.: Knowledge Management and Management Control Systems: A New Research Field?]," Finance 0512016, EconWPA.