GDP-Indexed Bonds: Making It Happen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra Tabova, 2005. "On the feasibility and desirability of GDP-indexed concessional lending," Department of Economics Working Papers 0509, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Morris Goldstein & Philip Turner, 2004. "Controlling Currency Mismatches in Emerging Markets," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 373.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Paolo Mauro, 2004. "The case for GDP-indexed bonds," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 19(38), pages 165-216, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas R Blancher & François Haas & John Kiff & Oksana Khadarina & Paul S. Mills & Parmeshwar Ramlogan & William Lee & Yoon Sook Kim & Todd Groome & Shinobu Nakagawa, 2006. "The Limits of Market-Based Risk Transfer and Implications for Managing Systemic Risks," IMF Working Papers 06/217, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2006.
"Capital Flows, Interest Rates and Precautionary Behaviour: a model of "global imbalances","
WEF Working Papers
0014, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007. "Capital Flows, Interest Rates and Precautionary Behaviour: a model of Global Imbalances," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 152, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Mark Kamstra & Robert Shiller, 2009.
"The Case for Trills: Giving the People and Their Pension Funds a Stake in the Wealth of the Nation,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
amz2418, Yale School of Management.
- Mark J. Kamstra & Robert J. Shiller, 2009. "The Case for Trills: Giving the People and Their Pension Funds a Stake in the Wealth of the Nation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1717, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2012. "Modes of Asian financial integration: financing infrastructure," Chapters,in: Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity, chapter 10, pages 349-401 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luca A Ricci & Marcos Chamon & Alejo Costa, 2008. "Is There a Novelty Premium on New Financial Instruments? The Argentine Experience with GDP-Indexed Warrants," IMF Working Papers 08/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Stavros A. Zenios, 2013. "The Cyprus Debt: Perfect Crisis and a Way Forward," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 7(1), pages 3-45, June.
- Vovchenko Natalia G. & Sulzhenko Victoria S., 2014. "Financial Stabilisation of Global Economy Countries under Conditions of the Debt Crisis," Business Inform, RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics, issue 1, pages 11-15.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007. "Fear and Market Failure: Global Imbalances and ¿Self-Insurance¿," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1606, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alistair K. L. Milne, 2011. "Limited Liability Government Debt for the Eurozone -super-†," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 57(1), pages 44-78, March.
- Gianni Vaggi, 2015. "Development and the post-2015 challenges: making the Sustainable Development Goals work," DEM Working Papers Series 107, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Gondo, Rocío, 2014. "State Contingent Assets, Financial Crises and Pecuniary Externalities in Models with Collateral Constraints," Working Papers 2014-001, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2006.
"Fear and Market Failure: Global Imbalances and 'Self-insurance',"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007. "Fear and Market Failure: Global Imbalances and “Self-Insurance”," Research Department Publications 4498, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsGDP-indexed bonds; cyclical vulnerabilities; issuers; investors; public good; international public action;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-08-26 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-26 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .