Regionalismo Economico En America Del Norte:¿Hacia La Comunidad De America Del Norte?
In this article, the authors undertake a scientific assessment of economic integration in North America from a NAFTA perspective. An analysis around the creation of NAFTA, the cooperation that exists between the three North American economies, as well as the challenges that they face with regards to the evolution of NAFTA. The Theory of Game aids the authors to consider the validity or failures of economic treaties, such as NAFTA. It is worth emphasize that this essay represents a contribution within the overall framework of lengthy debates that have been triggered during recent years across North America in relation to the evolution of NAFTA.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (598) 2410-6449
Fax: (598) 2410-6450
Web page: http://www.fcs.edu.uy/subcategoria.php?SubCatId=48&CatId=53
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric A. Hanushek & Victor Lavy & Kohtaro Hitomi, 2008.
"Do Students Care about School Quality? Determinants of Dropout Behavior in Developing Countries,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 69-105.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Victor Lavy & Kohtaro Hitomi, 2006. "Do Students Care about School Quality? Determinants of Dropout Behavior in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 12737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek, 1979. "Conceptual and Empirical Issues in the Estimation of Educational Production Functions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(3), pages 351-388.
- Zvi Eckstein & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1999. "Why Youths Drop Out of High School: The Impact of Preferences, Opportunities, and Abilities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1295-1340, November.
- W Thomas & D J Webber & F Walton, 2002. "School Leaving Intentions at the Age of Sixteen: Evidence from a Multicultural City Environment," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 7(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Carlos Peraita & Margarita Pastor, 2000. "The Primary School Dropout in Spain: The Influence of Family Background and Labor Market Conditions," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 157-168.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:1708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Irene Musio)or (Héctor Pastori)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.