Distributional consequences of labor demand adjustments to a downturn : a model-based approach with application to Germany 2008-09
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oliver Bargain & Herwig Immervoll & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2010. "Distributional Consequences of Labor Demand Adjustments to a Downturn: A Model-Based Approach with Applications to Germany 2008-09," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 326, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Herwig Immervoll & Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl & Sebastien Siegloch, 2010. "Distributional Consequences of Labor Demand Adjustments to a Downturn: A Model-Based Approach with Application to Germany 2008-09," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 110, OECD Publishing.
- Bargain, Olivier & Immervoll, Herwig & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2010. "Distributional Consequences of Labor Demand Adjustments to a Downturn: A Model-Based Approach with Application to Germany 2008-09," IZA Discussion Papers 5220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsLabor demand; Tax-benefit system; Crisis; Income distribution; Labor demand--Econometric models; Income distribution--Econometric models; Global Financial Crisis; 2008-2009; Financial crises--Germany;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:201030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .