The Outcomes of Teenage Motherhood in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saul Hoffman & E. Foster & Frank Furstenberg, 1993. "Reevaluating the costs of teenage childbearing: Response to Geronimus and Korenman," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 30(2), pages 291-296, May.
- David C. Ribar, 1999. "The socioeconomic consequences of young women's childbearing: Reconciling disparate evidence," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(4), pages 547-565.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaw, Mary & Lawlor, Debbie A. & Najman, Jake M., 2006. "Teenage children of teenage mothers: Psychological, behavioural and health outcomes from an Australian prospective longitudinal study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 2526-2539, May.
- Jeni Klugman & John Micklewright & Gerry Redmond, 2002.
"Poverty in the Transition: Social expenditures and the working-age poor,"
inwopa02/18, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Klugman, Jeni & Micklewright, John & Redmond, Gerry, 2002. "Poverty in the Transition: Social Expenditures and the Working-Age Poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 3389, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rode, Sanjay, 2011. "Adolescent pregnancies and health issues in Uttar Pradesh: Some policy implications," MPRA Paper 32922, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Aug 2011.
- John Micklewright, 2003. "Child Poverty in English-Speaking Countries," Papers inwopa03/25, Innocenti Working Papers, revised 2003.
- Alison J. Blaiklock & Cynthia A. Kiro & Michael Belgrave & Will Low & Eileen Davenport & Ian B. Hassall, 2002. "When the Invisible Hand Rocks the Cradle: New Zealand children in a time of change," Papers inwopa02/20, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Kiernan, Kathleen, 2003. "Cohabitation and divorce across nations and generations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6371, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Micklewright, John, 2002.
"Social exclusion and children: a European view for a US debate,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6430, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John Micklewright, 2002. "Social Exclusion and Children: A European view for a US debate," CASE Papers case51, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- John Micklewright, 2002. "Social Exclusion and Children: A European view for a US debate," Papers inwopa02/19, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Sylke Schnepf, 2002. "A Sorting Hat that Fails? The transition from primary to secondary school in Germany," Papers inwopa02/22, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Fabian Bornhorst & Simon Commander, 2005. "Integration and the Well-being of Children in the Transition Economies," Papers inwopa05/31, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Santosh Mehrotra & Mario Biggeri, 2002. "The Subterranean Child Labour Force: Subcontracted home-based manufacturing in Asia," Papers inwopa02/23, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Santosh Mehrotra & Mario Biggeri, 2002. "Social Protection in the Informal Economy: Home based women workers and outsourced manufacturing in Asia," Papers inwopa02/24, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily; motherhood; poverty; social problems; teenagers; women's status;
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa01/16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.