Did welfare reform influence the fertility of young teens?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lundberg, Shelly & Plotnick, Robert D, 1995.
"Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matter?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 177-200, April.
- Lundberg, S. & Plotnick, R.D., 1994. "Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matters?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 94-4, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Lundberg, S. & Plotnick, R.D., 1994. "Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matters?," Working Papers 94-4, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- An, Chong-Bum & Haveman, Robert & Wolfe, Barbara, 1993. "Teen Out-of-Wedlock Births and Welfare Receipt: The Role of Childhood Events and Economic Circumstances," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 195-208, May.
- Daniel Klepinger & Shelly Lundberg & Robert Plotnick, 1999.
"How Does Adolescent Fertility Affect the Human Capital and Wages of Young Women?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(3), pages 421-448.
- D. Klepinger & S. Lundberg & R. Plotnick, "undated". "How Does Adolescent Fertility Affect the Human Capital and Wages of Young Women?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1145-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Greg Duncan & Saul Hoffman, 1990. "Welfare benefits, economic opportunities, and out-of-wedlock births among black teenage girls," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 27(4), pages 519-535, November.
- Williamson Hoyne, Hilary, 1997. "Does welfare play any role in female headship decisions?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 89-117, August.
- Rebecca A London, 2000. "The interaction between single mothers' living arrangements and welfare participation," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 93-117.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas DeLeire & Leonard Lopoo & Kosali Simon, 2011.
"Medicaid Expansions and Fertility in the United States,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(2), pages 725-747, May.
- Thomas DeLeire & Leonard M. Lopoo & Kosali I. Simon, 2007. "Medicaid Expansions and Fertility in the United States," NBER Working Papers 12907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcén, Miriam & Bellido, Héctor, 2013. "Teen Mothers and Culture," MPRA Paper 44712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert D. Plotnick & Irwin Garfinkel & Sara S. McLanahan & Inhoe Ku, 2007. "The impact of child support enforcement policy on nonmarital childbearing," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 79-98.
- Kearney, Melissa S. & Levine, Phillip B., 2015. "Investigating recent trends in the U.S. teen birth rate," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 15-29.
- Kasey S. Buckles & Daniel M. Hungerman, 2016. "The Incidental Fertility Effects of School Condom Distribution Programs," NBER Working Papers 22322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lincoln Groves & Sarah Hamersma & Leonard M. Lopoo, 2017. "Pregnancy Medicaid Expansions and Fertility: Differentiating between the Intensive and Extensive Margins," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 206, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Corman, Hope & Dave, Dhaval & Kalil, Ariel & Reichman, Nancy E., 2017.
"Effects of maternal work incentives on youth crime,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 128-144.
- Hope Corman & Dhaval Dave & Ariel Kalil & Nancy E. Reichman, 2017. "Effects of Maternal Work Incentives on Youth Crime," NBER Working Papers 23054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melissa Schettini Kearney & Phillip B. Levine, 2012. "Explaining Recent Trends in the U.S. Teen Birth Rate," NBER Working Papers 17964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:25:y:2006:i:2:p:275-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .