The impact of child support enforcement policy on nonmarital childbearing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry J. Holzer & Paul Offner & Elaine Sorensen, 2005. "Declining employment among young black less-educated men: The role of incarceration and child support," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 329-350.
- Robert J. Willis, 1999. "A Theory of Out-of-Wedlock Childbearing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(S6), pages 33-64, December.
- Leonard M. Lopoo & Thomas DeLeire, 2006. "Did welfare reform influence the fertility of young teens?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 275-298.
- McKinley L. Blackburn, 2000. "Welfare Effects on the Marital Decisions of Never-Married Mothers," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(1), pages 116-142.
- Chien-Chung Huang & James Kunz & Irwin Garfinkel, 2002. "The effect of child support on welfare exits and re-entries," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 557-576.
- Robert I. Lerman & Elaine Sorenson, 2003.
"Child Support: Interactions between Private and Public Transfers,"
NBER Chapters,in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 587-628
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert I. Lerman & Elaine Sorensen, 2001. "Child Support: Interaction Between Private and Public Transfers," NBER Working Papers 8199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Favara, Marta & Lavado, Pablo & Sanchez, Alan, 2016.
"Understanding Teenage Fertility, Cohabitation, and Marriage: The Case of Peru,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10270, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fávara, Marta & Lavado, Pablo & Sánchez, Alan, 2016. "Understanding teenage fertility, cohabitation, and marriage: the case of Peru," Avances de Investigación 0022, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:26:y:2007:i:1:p:79-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .