Integration and the Well-being of Children in the Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradbury, Bruce & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John, 2000.
"Child poverty dynamics in seven nations,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2000-39, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bruce Bradbury & Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2001. "Child Poverty Dynamics in Seven Nations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 235, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bruce Bradbury & Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2000. "Child Poverty Dynamics in Seven Nations," Papers inwopa00/8, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Gerry Redmond & Nadezhda Aleshina & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre. MONEE project, 2003. "How High is Infant Mortality in Central and Eastern Europe and the CIS?," Papers inwopa03/26, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Bruce Bradbury & Markus Jantti, 1999. "Child Poverty across Industrialized Nations," Papers iopeps99/70, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Olga Cantó Sanchez & Magda Mercader-Prats, 1998. "Child Poverty in Spain: What can be said?," Papers iopeps98/24, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Richard Berthoud & Karen Robson, 2001. "The Outcomes of Teenage Motherhood in Europe," Papers inwopa01/16, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Kollo, J. & Fazekas, K., 1990. "Patterns of unemployment in hungary--a case study," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 103-118, June.
- Fabian Bornhorst & Simon Commander, 2006.
"Regional unemployment and its persistence in transition countries,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(2), pages 269-288, April.
- Bornhorst, Fabian & Commander, Simon, 2004. "Regional Unemployment and its Persistence in Transition Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klugman, Jeni & Micklewright, John & Redmond, Gerry, 2002.
"Poverty in the Transition: Social Expenditures and the Working-Age Poor,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3389, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeni Klugman & John Micklewright & Gerry Redmond, 2002. "Poverty in the Transition: Social expenditures and the working-age poor," Papers inwopa02/18, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Andrienko, Yuri & Guriev, Sergei, 2003.
"Determinants of Interregional Mobility in Russia: Evidence from Panel Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuri Andrienko & Sergei Guriev, 2003. "Determinants of Interregional Mobility in Russia: Evidence from Panel Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 551, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yuri Andrienko & Sergei Guriev, 2003. "Determinants of interregional mobility in Russia: evidence from panel data," Working Papers w0027, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Janos Kollo, 2001. "The patterns of non-employment in Hungary's least developed regions," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0101, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Simon Commander & Mark Schankerman, 1997. "Enterprise restructuring and social benefits," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Teimuraz Gogishvili & Joseph Gogodze & Amiran Tsakadze, 1996. "The Transition in Georgia: From collapse to optimism," Papers iopeps96/11, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
More about this item
Keywordscapital movements; child welfare; economic integration; economic transition; trade;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2005-04-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-04-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa05/31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.