Albania : Poverty Assessment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
- Asad Alam & Mamta Murthi & Ruslan Yemtsov & Edmundo Murrugarra & Nora Dudwick & Ellen Hamilton & Erwin Tiongson, 2005. "Growth, Poverty and Inequality : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7287, October.
- World Bank, 2004. "Albania : Social Safety Net Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14437, The World Bank.
- Nikos Tzavidis & Nicola Salvati & Monica Pratesi & Ray Chambers, 2008. "M-quantile models with application to poverty mapping," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 17(3), pages 393-411, July.
- Leonardo Becchetti, 2010.
"The Money–Happiness Relationship in Transition Countries: Evidence from Albania,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(1), pages 39-62, May.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Sara Savastano, 2009. "The money-happiness relationship in transition countries: evidence from Albania," Econometica Working Papers wp11, Econometica.
- Nancy McCarthy & Gero Carletto & Benjamin Davis & Irini Maltsoglou, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of Massive Out-Migration on Agriculture," Working Papers 06-14, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Kächelein, Holger & Lami, Endrit & Imami, Drini, 2010. "Elections related cycles in publicly supplied goods in Albania," BERG Working Paper Series 71, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Martin Humphreys & Artan Guxho & Satoshi Ishihara, 2010. "Improving Secondary and Local Roads in Albania : Lessons from a Programmatic Approach," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11709, The World Bank.
- Sikor, Thomas & Müller, Daniel & Stahl, Johannes, 2009. "Land Fragmentation and Cropland Abandonment in Albania: Implications for the Roles of State and Community in Post-Socialist Land Consolidation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1411-1423, August.
- Hagen-Zanker, Jessica, 2010. "Modest expectations: Causes and effects of migration on migrant households in source countries," MPRA Paper 29507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arjan Gjonça & Arnstein Aassve & Letizia Mencarini, 2009. "The highest fertility in Europe-For how long? Determinants of fertility change in Albania," Demográfia English Edition, Hungarian Demographic Research Institute, vol. 52(5), pages 76-96.
- Gianni Betti & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2017. "Individual poverty measurement using a fuzzy intrahousehold approach," Department of Economics University of Siena 747, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Betti, Gianni & Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2017. "Individual Poverty Measurement Using a Fuzzy Intrahousehold Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 11009, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Will Bartlett, 2009. "Economic Development In The European Super-Periphery: Evidence From The Western Balkans," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 54(181), pages 21-44, April – J.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed