From Security to Uncertainty: The impact of economic change on child welfare in central Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradbury, Bruce & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John, 2000.
"Child poverty dynamics in seven nations,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2000-39, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bruce Bradbury & Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2001. "Child Poverty Dynamics in Seven Nations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 235, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bruce Bradbury & Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2000. "Child Poverty Dynamics in Seven Nations," Papers inwopa00/8, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Richard Strickland, 1990. "Rural Differentiation, Poverty and Agricultural Crisis in sub-Saharan Africa: Toward an appropriate policy response," Papers iopeps90/48, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992.
"Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438827, March.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992. "Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521433297, April.
- Bruce Bradbury & Markus Jantti, 1999. "Child Poverty across Industrialized Nations," Papers iopeps99/70, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Olga Cantó Sanchez & Magda Mercader-Prats, 1998. "Child Poverty in Spain: What can be said?," Papers iopeps98/24, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Teimuraz Gogishvili & Joseph Gogodze & Amiran Tsakadze, 1996. "The Transition in Georgia: From collapse to optimism," Papers iopeps96/11, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
More about this item
Keywordschild education; child survival and development; child welfare; economic development; poverty reduction;
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa00/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.