The Rhetoric of International Development Targets and the Reality of Official Development Assistance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradbury, Bruce & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John, 2000.
"Child poverty dynamics in seven nations,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2000-39, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bruce Bradbury & Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2001. "Child Poverty Dynamics in Seven Nations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 235, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bruce Bradbury & Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2000. "Child Poverty Dynamics in Seven Nations," Papers inwopa00/8, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Richard Strickland, 1990. "Rural Differentiation, Poverty and Agricultural Crisis in sub-Saharan Africa: Toward an appropriate policy response," Papers iopeps90/48, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Olga Cantó Sanchez & Magda Mercader-Prats, 1998. "Child Poverty in Spain: What can be said?," Papers iopeps98/24, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Galina I. Gasyuk & Antonina P. Morova, 1995. "Economic Reforms and Family Well-being in Belarus: Caught between legacies and prospects," Papers iopeps95/12, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Robert Lensink & Howard White, 2000. "Aid allocation, poverty reduction and the Assessing Aid report," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 399-412, April.
- Magdalena Joos, 1995. "East Joins West: Child welfare and market reforms in the 'special case' of the former GDR," Papers iopeps95/18, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Teimuraz Gogishvili & Joseph Gogodze & Amiran Tsakadze, 1996. "The Transition in Georgia: From collapse to optimism," Papers iopeps96/11, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santosh Mehrotra & Mario Biggeri, 2002. "The Subterranean Child Labour Force: Subcontracted home-based manufacturing in Asia," Papers inwopa02/23, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsbasic services; development aid; economic development; poverty alleviation; poverty reduction;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa01/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.