Aid allocation, poverty reduction and the Assessing Aid report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Ramirez & Gustav Ranis, 1997. "Economic Growth and Human Development," Working Papers 787, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Robert Lensink & Howard White, 2000. "Assessing Aid: A Manifesto for Aid in the 21st Century?," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 5-18.
- Cline, William R. & Sargen, Nicholas P., 1975. "Performance criteria and multilateral aid allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 383-391, June.
- Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances & Ramirez, Alejandro, 2000.
"Economic Growth and Human Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Alejandro Ramirez & Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, "undated". "Economic Growth and Human Development -," QEH Working Papers qehwps18, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Ranis, G. & Ramirez, A. & Stewart, F., 1997. "Economic Growth and Human Development," Papers 787, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2000. "Aid effectiveness disputed," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 375-398, April.
- Howard White, 1999. "Global poverty reduction: are we heading in the right direction?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 503-519.
- Lucia Hanmer & Robert Lensink & Howard White, 2003. "Infant and child mortality in developing countries: Analysing the data for Robust determinants," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 101-118.
- Filmer, Deon & Pritchett, Lant, 1997. "Child mortality and public spending on health : how much does money matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1864, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baulch, Bob, 2006. "Aid distribution and the MDGs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 933-950, June.
- Dehn, Jan, 2000. "The effects on growth of commodity price uncertainty and shocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2455, The World Bank.
- Sergio Tezanos Vázquez, 2010. "Ayuda y crecimiento: una relación en disputa," Documentos de trabajo sobre cooperación y desarrollo 201001, Cátedra de Cooperación Internacional y con Iberoamérica (COIBA), Universidad de Cantabria.
- Sergio Tezanos Vázquez, 2009. "Geopolítica de la ayuda ¿Cómo optimizar el impacto de la ayuda sobre el crecimiento?," Documentos de trabajo sobre cooperación y desarrollo 200903, Cátedra de Cooperación Internacional y con Iberoamérica (COIBA), Universidad de Cantabria.
- McGillivray, Mark, 2004.
"Descriptive and prescriptive analyses of aid allocation: Approaches, issues, and consequences,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 275-292.
- McGillivray, Mark, 2003. "Descriptive and Prescriptive Analyses of Aid Allocation: Approaches, Issues and Consequences," WIDER Working Paper Series 021, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jan Dehn, 2000. "Commodity Price Uncertainty and Shocks: Implications for Economic Growth," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2000-10, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Boriana Yontcheva & Nadia Masud, 2005. "Does Foreign Aid Reduce Poverty? Empirical Evidence from Nongovernmental and Bilateral Aid," IMF Working Papers 05/100, International Monetary Fund.
- TEZANOS, Sergio, 2009. "Geopolítica De La Ayuda. ¿Cómo Optimizar El Impacto De La Ayuda Sobre El Crecimiento?," Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2), pages 55-88.
- Thilak Ranaweera, 2004. "Ghost of the financing gap: an overlooked aspect of the aid debate," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 637-652.
- Armah, Stephen E. & Nelson, Carl H., 2008. "Is Foreign Aid Beneficial for Sub-Saharan Africa? A Panel Data Analysis," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6356, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Santosh Mehrotra, 2001. "The Rhetoric of International Development Targets and the Reality of Official Development Assistance," Papers inwopa01/14, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson & John Hoddinott, 2003. "Aid, policies and growth, redux," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive redux2, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Askarov, Zohid & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2015. "Development Aid and Growth in Transition Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 383-399.
- Howard White, 2001. "Will the new aid agenda help promote poverty reduction?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 1057-1070.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:12:y:2000:i:3:p:399-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.