The patterns of non-employment in Hungary's least developed regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bentolila, Samuel & Jimeno, Juan F, 1995. "Regional Unemployment Persistence (Spain, 1976-94)," CEPR Discussion Papers 1259, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tito Boeri, 1999. "Transition with Labour Supply," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 274, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabian Bornhorst & Simon Commander, 2005. "Integration and the Well-being of Children in the Transition Economies," Papers inwopa05/31, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Vranken, Liesbet & Swinnen, Johan, 2006. "Land rental markets in transition: Theory and evidence from Hungary," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 481-500, March.
- Rizov, Marian & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2004. "Human capital, market imperfections, and labor reallocation in transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 745-774, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:bworkp:0101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .