Unemployment Insurance and Incentives in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1994.
"Estimating and Interpreting Forward Interest Rates: Sweden 1992 - 1994,"
NBER Working Papers
4871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1994. "Estimating and Interpreting Foreward Interest Rates: Sweden 1992-1994," Papers 579, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 1994. "Estimating and Interpreting Forward Interest Rates; Sweden 1992-1994," IMF Working Papers 94/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1993. "The Simplest Test of Inflation Target Credibility," NBER Working Papers 4604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1993.
"Term, Inflation, and Foreign Exchange Risk Premia: A Unified Treatment,"
NBER Working Papers
4544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1993. "Term, Inflation and Foreign Exchange Risk Premia: A Unified Treatment," Papers 548, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voicu, Alexandru, 2005.
"Employment dynamics in the Romanian labor market. A Markov chain Monte Carlo approach,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 604-639, September.
- Alexandru Voicu, 2002. "Employment Dynamics in the Romanian Labor Market. A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 349, Society for Computational Economics.
- Voicu, Alexandru, 2002. "Employment Dynamics in the Romanian Labor Market: A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pablo de Pedraza, 2008. "Labour Market Matching Efficiency In The Czech Republic Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp920, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Micklewright, John & Nagy, Gyula, 1999. "Living Standards and Incentives in Transition: the Implications of Unemployment Insurance Exhaustion in Hungary," CEPR Discussion Papers 2061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1996. "Poland on the dole: unemployment benefits, training, and long-term unemployment during transition," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-30, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Polachek, Solomon & Xiang, Jun, 2005.
"The Effects of Incomplete Employee Wage Information: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jun Xiang & Solomon Polachek, 2005. "The Effects of Incomplete Employee Wage Information: A Cross-Country Analysis," LIS Working papers 415, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2809-2857 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHungary; Incentives; Transition; Unemployment Benefit;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.