Is Ireland really the role model for austerity?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eoin O’Neill & Michael Brennan & Finbarr Brereton & Harutyun Shahumyan, 2015. "Exploring a spatial statistical approach to quantify flood risk perception using cognitive maps," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 76(3), pages 1573-1601, April.
- Hamid Raza & Bjorn Gudmundsson & Stephen Kinsella & Gylfi Zoega, 2015. "Experiencing financialisation in small open economies: An empirical investigation of Ireland and Iceland," Working papers wpaper84, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Constantinos Alexiou & Joseph G. Nellis, 2013. "Challenging the Raison dâ€™etre of Internal Devaluation in the Context of the Greek Economy," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(6), pages 813-836, December.
- Stephen Kinsella, 2014. "Post-bailout Ireland as the Poster Child for Austerity," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(2), pages 20-25, April.
- David Howden, 2013.
"Separating the Wheat from the Chaff: Icelandic and Irish Policy Responses to the Banking Crisis,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 348-360, October.
- Howden, David, 2013. "Separating the Wheat from the Chaff: Icelandic and Irish Policy Responses to the Banking Crisis," MPRA Paper 79600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Botta, 2014.
"Structural asymmetries at the roots of the eurozone crisis: what's new for industrial policy in the EU?,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 67(269), pages 169-216.
- Botta, Alberto, 2014. "Structural asymmetries at the roots of the eurozone crisis: What's new for industrial policy in the EU?," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14453, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Perugini, Cristiano & Žarković Rakić, Jelena & Vladisavljević, Marko, 2016. "Austerity and gender wage inequality in EU countries," MPRA Paper 76306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aidan Regan & Samuel Brazys, 2017. "Celtic phoenix or leprechaun economics? The politics of an FDI led growth model in Europe," Working Papers 201701, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsIreland; Austerity; Fiscal Policy; Monetary Policy;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .