Just a Matter of Prospect (Theory)? - The Ecological Rationality of the Traditional Accounting Principles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vernon L. Smith, 2003.
"Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 465-508, June.
- Smith, Vernon L., 2002. "Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2002-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Accounting; Prospect Theory; Fair Value; Historical Costs;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2014-03-30 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2014-03-30 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HME-2014-03-30 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-03-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tuc:tucewp:0012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janis Kesten-Kühne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/avtucde.html .