Report NEP-CBE-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le Zhang & Andreas Ortmann, 2013. "On the Interpretation of Giving, Taking, and Destruction in Dictator Games and Joy-of-Destruction Games," Discussion Papers 2012-50A, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Persuasion with Reference Cues and Elaboration Costs," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_04.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Cox, James C. & Sadiraj, Vjollca & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2014. "Asymmetrically Dominated Choice Problems, the Isolation Hypothesis and Random Incentive Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 54722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Body & Régine Kolinsky, 2014. "To Win or Not to Lose: an Experiment on Communication Efforts," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zuzanna Halicka & Michał Krawczyk, 2014. "Happy-go-lucky. Positive emotions boost demand for lotto," Working Papers 2014-09, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Sibilla Di Guida & Ido Erev & Davide Marchiori, 2014. "Cross Cultural Differences in Decisions from Experience: Evidence from Denmark, Israel and Taiwain," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-16, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- María Cubel & Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2014. "Gender differences and stereotypes in the beauty contest," Working Papers 2014/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Stark, Oded, 2014. "On the economics of others," Discussion Papers 164965, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Eduard Braun, 2014. "Just a Matter of Prospect (Theory)? - The Ecological Rationality of the Traditional Accounting Principles," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0012, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Anna Bartczak & Susan Chilton & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2014. "Wildfires in Poland: the impact of risk preferences and loss aversion on environmental choices," Working Papers 2014-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Delaney, Liam & Fink, Gunther & Harmon, Colm, 2014. "Effects of stress on economic decision-making: Evidence from laboratory experiments," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2014-02, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2014. "Prospect theory and tax evasion: a reconsideration of the Yitzhaki puzzle," Working Papers 2014/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Benedikt Fuchs & Stefan Thurner, 2014. "Behavioral and Network Origins of Wealth Inequality: Insights from a Virtual World," Papers 1403.6342, arXiv.org.