Report NEP-HPE-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Patrick MATAGNE, 2014.
"Une histoire asyncrone de l’économie et de l’écologie, et de leurs « passeurs »
[An Asynchronous History Of The Economics And Ecology And To Their « Boatmen »]," Working Papers 37, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Nicolò Bellanca, 2014. "Vulnerabili e appassionati. Sui fondamenti antropologici della scienza economica," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2014. "Relative Movements of Real Wages and Output," KOF Working papers 14-355, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Le Zhang & Andreas Ortmann, 2013. "On the Interpretation of Giving, Taking, and Destruction in Dictator Games and Joy-of-Destruction Games," Discussion Papers 2012-50A, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2014. "The laws of imitation and invention: Gabriel Tarde and the evolutionary economics of innovation," Working Papers halshs-00960607, HAL.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "Profit for Marxists," MPRA Paper 54800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Erik Madsen, 2014. "Price Cutting and Business Stealing in Imperfect Cartels," NBER Working Papers 19993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- OKASHA, Samir & WEYMARK, John A. & BOSSERT, Walter, 2013. "Inclusive Fitness Maximization: An Axiomatic Approach," Cahiers de recherche 2013-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jon X. Eguia & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Rebecca Morton & Antonio Nicolò, 2014. "Equilibrium Selection in Sequential Games with Imperfect Information," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_04, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2014. "The competition economics of financial fair play," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 85, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Jean-Yves Moisseron & Frederic Teulon, 2014. "Are Moral Islamic Economics an Answer to the Global Financial Crisis ?," Working Papers 2014-152, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Gianni Vaggi & Sara Stefanini, 2014. "On open identity; otherness, distance and self-command; Smith and the view of justice," DEM Working Papers Series 073, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- María Cubel & Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2014. "Gender differences and stereotypes in the beauty contest," Working Papers 2014/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Dewey, Matías, 2014. "Crisis and the emergence of illicit markets: A pragmatist view on economic action outside the law," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Eduard Braun, 2014. "Just a Matter of Prospect (Theory)? - The Ecological Rationality of the Traditional Accounting Principles," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0012, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Werner Erhard & Michael C. Jensen, 2014. "Putting integrity Into Finance: A Purely Positive Approach," NBER Working Papers 19986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2014. "Directed Technical Change and Capital Deepening: A Reconsideration of Kaldor’s Technical Progress Function," Discussion Papers in Economics 18993, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mehta, Salil, 2013. "Sophisticated gambler’s ruin and survival chances," MPRA Paper 54731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaplan, Todd R & Zamir, Shmuel, 2014. "Advances in Auctions," MPRA Paper 54656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedikt Fuchs & Stefan Thurner, 2014. "Behavioral and Network Origins of Wealth Inequality: Insights from a Virtual World," Papers 1403.6342, arXiv.org.
- Stark, Oded, 2014. "On the economics of others," Discussion Papers 164965, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Christelle Hamel & Maud Lesné & Jean-Luc Primon, 2014. "La place du racisme dans l’étude des discriminations," Working Papers 205, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Daron Acemoglu & Suresh Naidu & Pascual Restrepo & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Democracy Does Cause Growth," NBER Working Papers 20004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.