Content Analysis of Strategic Issue Research 1980-2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bård Kuvaas, 2002. "An Exploration of Two Competing Perspectives on Informational Contexts in Top Management Strategic Issue Interpretation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(7), pages 977-1001, November.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Daniel R. Denison & Joel A. Kahn & Stuart L. Hart, 1996. "Organizational Context And The Interpretation Of Strategic Issues: A Note On Ceos' Interpretations Of Foreign Investment," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 453-474, July.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategy process; strategic issue management; cognition; upper echelon;
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .