Main Features of Academic Economic Education Reforms in The University of Tartu
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kettunen, Juha, 1997. "Education and unemployment duration," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 163-170, April.
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2002. "Identity and Schooling: Some Lessons for the Economics of Education," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1167-1201, December.
- Kulno Turk, 2001. "Wage Policy And Performance Management In Estonian Higher Educational Institutions," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 6, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
More about this item
Keywordsrole of economics; teaching of economics; government expenditures and education; educational finance;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .