Hidden Limit Orders and Liquidity in Order Driven Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moinas, Sophie, 2010. "Hidden Limit Orders and Liquidity in Order Driven Markets," IDEI Working Papers 600, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parlour, Christine A, 1998. "Price Dynamics in Limit Order Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 789-816.
- Angel Pardo & Roberto Pascual, 2012. "On the hidden side of liquidity," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 949-967, November.
- Glosten, Lawrence R, 1994. " Is the Electronic Open Limit Order Book Inevitable?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1127-1161, September.
- Michael Fleming & Bruce Mizrach, 2008.
"The Microstructure of a U.S. Treasury ECN: The Brokertec Platform,"
Departmental Working Papers
200803, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Fleming, Michael J. & Mizrach, Bruce & Nguyen, Giang, 2009. "The microstructure of a U.S. Treasury ECN: the BrokerTec platform," Staff Reports 381, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Mar 2017.
- Anand, Amber & Weaver, Daniel G., 2004. "Can order exposure be mandated?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 405-426, October.
- Sabrina Buti & Barbara Rindi, 2011. "Undisclosed Orders and Optimal Submission Strategies in a Dynamic Limit Order Market," Working Papers 389, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Rudy De Winne & Catherine D'hondt, 2007. "Hide-and-Seek in the Market: Placing and Detecting Hidden Orders," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 11(4), pages 663-692.
- Ron Kaniel & Hong Liu, 2006. "So What Orders Do Informed Traders Use?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(4), pages 1867-1914, July.
- Bloomfield, Robert & O'Hara, Maureen, 1999. "Market Transparency: Who Wins and Who Loses?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(1), pages 5-35.
- Ronald L. Goettler & Christine A. Parlour & Uday Rajan, 2005. "Equilibrium in a Dynamic Limit Order Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(5), pages 2149-2192, October.
- Bidisha Chakrabarty & Kenneth W. Shaw, 2008. "Hidden Liquidity: Order Exposure Strategies Around Earnings Announcements," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(9-10), pages 1220-1244.
- Anand, Amber & Chakravarty, Sugato & Martell, Terrence, 2005. "Empirical evidence on the evolution of liquidity: Choice of market versus limit orders by informed and uninformed traders," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 288-308, August.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Panayides, Marios & Venkataraman, Kumar, 2009. "Hidden liquidity: An analysis of order exposure strategies in electronic stock markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 361-383, December.
- Esser, Angelika & Monch, Burkart, 2007. "The navigation of an iceberg: The optimal use of hidden orders," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 68-81, June.
- Foucault, Thierry, 1999. "Order flow composition and trading costs in a dynamic limit order market1," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 99-134, May.
- Aitken, Michael J. & Berkman, Henk & Mak, Derek, 2001. "The use of undisclosed limit orders on the Australian Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1589-1603, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2011.
"Sunshine trading: Flashes of trading intent at the NASDAQ,"
2011/17, Norges Bank.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2012. "Sunshine Trading: Flashes of Trading Intent at the NASDAQ," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-141/IV/DSF47, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sabrina Buti & Barbara Rindi & Ingrid M. Werner, 2011. "Dark Pool Trading Strategies," Working Papers 421, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gozluklu, Arie E., 2016. "Pre-trade transparency and informed trading: Experimental evidence on undisclosed orders," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 91-115.
- Sabrina Buti & Barbara Rindi & Ingrid M. Werner, 2014. "Dark Pool Trading Strategies, Market Quality and Welfare," Working Papers 530, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- repec:kap:annfin:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0304-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frey, Stefan & Sandås, Patrik, 2008. "The impact of hidden liquidity in limit order books," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/48, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Frey, Stefan & Sandås, Patrik, 2009. "The impact of iceberg orders in limit order books," CFR Working Papers 09-06, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- GÃ¶khan Cebiroglu & Ulrich Horst, 2012. "Hidden Liquidity: Determinants and Impact," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-023, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Romans Pancs, 2014. "Workup," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 18(1), pages 37-71, March.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Ruihong Huang, 2012.
"On the Dark Side of the Market: Identifying and Analyzing Hidden Order Placements,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2012-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Huang, Ruihong, 2012. "On the dark side of the market: Identifying and analyzing hidden order placements," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Alex Boulatov & Thomas J. George, 2013. "Hidden and Displayed Liquidity in Securities Markets with Informed Liquidity Providers," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(8), pages 2096-2137.
- : Arie E. Gozluklu, 2012. "Pre-Trade Transparency and Informed Trading an Experimental Approach to Hidden Liquidity," Working Papers wpn12-05, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-05-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MST-2010-05-22 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:22439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .