The impact of iceberg orders in limit order books
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moinas, Sophie, 2010.
"Hidden Limit Orders and Liquidity in Order Driven Markets,"
IDEI Working Papers
600, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Moinas, Sophie, 2010. "Hidden Limit Orders and Liquidity in Order Driven Markets," TSE Working Papers 10-147, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bernhardt, Dan & Scoones, David, 1994. "A Note on Sequential Auctions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 653-657.
- Angel Pardo & Roberto Pascual, 2012. "On the hidden side of liquidity," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 949-967, November.
- Glosten, Lawrence R, 1994. " Is the Electronic Open Limit Order Book Inevitable?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1127-1161, September.
- Michael Fleming & Bruce Mizrach, 2008.
"The Microstructure of a U.S. Treasury ECN: The Brokertec Platform,"
Departmental Working Papers
200803, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Fleming, Michael J. & Mizrach, Bruce & Nguyen, Giang, 2009. "The microstructure of a U.S. Treasury ECN: the BrokerTec platform," Staff Reports 381, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Mar 2017.
- Gur Huberman & Werner Stanzl, 2005. "Optimal Liquidity Trading," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 165-200, June.
- Rudy De Winne & Catherine D'hondt, 2007. "Hide-and-Seek in the Market: Placing and Detecting Hidden Orders," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 11(4), pages 663-692.
- Sandas, Patrik, 2001. "Adverse Selection and Competitive Market Making: Empirical Evidence from a Limit Order Market," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(3), pages 705-734.
- Degryse, Hans, 1999.
"The total cost of trading Belgian shares: Brussels versus London,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1331-1355, September.
- Degryse, H.A., 1996. "The total cost of trading Belgian shares : Brussels versus London," Discussion Paper 1996-105, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Degryse, Hans, 1997. "The Total Cost of Trading Belgian Shares: Brussels versus London," CEPR Discussion Papers 1581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Frey & Joachim Grammig, 2006. "Liquidity supply and adverse selection in a pure limit order book market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1007-1033, January.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Panayides, Marios & Venkataraman, Kumar, 2009. "Hidden liquidity: An analysis of order exposure strategies in electronic stock markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 361-383, December.
- Esser, Angelika & Monch, Burkart, 2007. "The navigation of an iceberg: The optimal use of hidden orders," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 68-81, June.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lo, Andrew W., 1998. "Optimal control of execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-50, April.
- Aitken, Michael J. & Berkman, Henk & Mak, Derek, 2001. "The use of undisclosed limit orders on the Australian Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1589-1603, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cty:dpaper:8121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cebiroğlu, Gökhan & Horst, Ulrich, 2015. "Optimal order display in limit order markets with liquidity competition," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 81-100.
- Cebiroglu, Gökhan & Hautsch, Nikolaus & Horst, Ulrich, 2014.
"Order exposure and liquidity coordination: Does hidden liquidity harm price efficiency?,"
CFS Working Paper Series
468, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Cebirogly, Gökhan & Hautsch, Nikolaus & Horst, Ulrich, 2017. "Order Exposure and Liquidity Coordination: Does Hidden Liquidity Harm Price Efficiency?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 28, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Samuel N. Cohen & Lukasz Szpruch, 2011. "A limit order book model for latency arbitrage," Papers 1110.4811, arXiv.org.
- Kovaleva, Polina & Iori, Giulia, 2015. "The impact of reduced pre-trade transparency regimes on market quality," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 145-162.
- Christian Weiß, 2015. "A Poisson INAR(1) model with serially dependent innovations," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(7), pages 829-851, October.
- Robert Jung & A. Tremayne, 2011. "Useful models for time series of counts or simply wrong ones?," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(1), pages 59-91, March.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Ruihong Huang, 2012.
"On the Dark Side of the Market: Identifying and Analyzing Hidden Order Placements,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2012-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Huang, Ruihong, 2012. "On the dark side of the market: Identifying and analyzing hidden order placements," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
KeywordsHidden Liquidity; Iceberg Orders; Limit Order Markets; Transparency;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfrwps:0906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfkoede.html .