Liquidity supply and adverse selection in a pure limit order book market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-1689, December.
- de Jong, F.C.J.M. & Nijman, T.E. & Röell, A.A., 1996. "Price effects of trading and components of the bid-ask spread on the Paris Bourse," Other publications TiSEM 08f5fa19-14b7-4bc8-ba07-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Parlour, Christine A, 1998. "Price Dynamics in Limit Order Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 789-816.
- Bloomfield, Robert & O'Hara, Maureen & Saar, Gideon, 2005. "The "make or take" decision in an electronic market: Evidence on the evolution of liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 165-199, January.
- Alastair R. Hall & Fernanda P. M. Peixe, 2003.
"A Consistent Method for the Selection of Relevant Instruments,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 269-287, January.
- Alastair Hall & Fernanda P. M. Peixe, 2000. "A Consistent Method for the Selection of Relevant Instruments," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0790, Econometric Society.
- de Jong, Frank & Nijman, Theo & Roell, Ailsa, 1996.
"Price effects of trading and components of the bid-ask spread on the Paris Bourse,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 193-213, June.
- de Jong, F.C.J.M. & Nijman, T.E. & Roell, A.A., 1994. "Price effects of trading and components of the bid-ask spread on the Paris Bource," Discussion Paper 1994-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ranaldo, Angelo, 2004. "Order aggressiveness in limit order book markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-74, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Paddrik & Roy Hayes & William Scherer & Peter Beling, 2014. "Effects of Limit Order Book Information Level on Market Stability Metrics," Working Papers 14-09, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- repec:spr:jeicoo:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11403-015-0164-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frey, Stefan & Sandås, Patrik, 2009. "The impact of iceberg orders in limit order books," CFR Working Papers 09-06, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Miguel A. Acedo & Fco. Javier Ruiz & Rafael Santamaría, 2008. "Influence of Secondary Offerings on the Liquidity and Trading Activity of Stocks Outstanding," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 58(01-02), pages 21-37, January.
- Gimenez, G. & Sanau, J., 2009. "Investment, Human Capital and Institutions: A Multi-equational Approach for the Study of Economic Growth, 1985-2000," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Sperl, Miriam, 2008. "Quantifying the efficiency of the Xetra LOB market: Detailed recipe," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/21, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Alexandra Hachmeister & Dirk Schiereck, 2010. "Dancing in the dark: post-trade anonymity, liquidity and informed trading," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 145-177, February.
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:07:y:2017:i:03:n:s2010139217500070 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cumhur Ekinci, 2005. "Limit Order Book Reconstruction And Beyond: An Application To Istanbul Stock Exchange," Finance 0510025, EconWPA, revised 24 Oct 2005.
More about this item
KeywordsLimit order book market; Liquidity supply; Adverse selection; G10; C32;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:30:y:2006:i:4:p:1007-1033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.