Limit Order Book Reconstruction And Beyond: An Application To Istanbul Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1999. "A Specialist's Quoted Depth and the Limit Order Book," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 747-771, April.
- Stefan Frey & Joachim Grammig, 2006. "Liquidity supply and adverse selection in a pure limit order book market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1007-1033, January.
- Anthony Hall & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2006. "Order aggressiveness and order book dynamics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 973-1005, January.
- Frey, Stefan & Grammig, Joachim, 2005. "Liquidity supply and adverse selection in a pure limit order book market," CFR Working Papers 05-01, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Beltran, Héléna & Grammig, Joachim & Menkveld, Albert J., 2005. "Understanding the limit order book: Conditioning on trade informativeness," CFR Working Papers 05-05, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Helena Beltran & Albert J. Menkveld, 2004. "Understanding limit order book depth: conditioning on trade informativeness," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 142, Econometric Society.
More about this item
Keywordsorder; transaction; order book; trading; microstructure; financial markets; Istanbul Stock Exchange;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-22 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0510025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.