Limit Order Book Reconstruction And Beyond: An Application To Istanbul Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1999. "A Specialist's Quoted Depth and the Limit Order Book," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 747-771, April.
- Anthony Hall & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2006. "Order aggressiveness and order book dynamics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 973-1005, January.
- Frey, Stefan & Grammig, Joachim, 2005. "Liquidity supply and adverse selection in a pure limit order book market," CFR Working Papers 05-01, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Stefan Frey & Joachim Grammig, 2006. "Liquidity supply and adverse selection in a pure limit order book market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1007-1033, January.
- Beltran, Héléna & Grammig, Joachim & Menkveld, Albert J., 2005. "Understanding the limit order book: Conditioning on trade informativeness," CFR Working Papers 05-05, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Helena Beltran & Albert J. Menkveld, 2004. "Understanding limit order book depth: conditioning on trade informativeness," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 142, Econometric Society.
More about this item
Keywordsorder; transaction; order book; trading; microstructure; financial markets; Istanbul Stock Exchange;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-10-22 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-22 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0510025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .