|Istanbul Technical University (ITU) Faculty of Management Macka 34367 Istanbul - TURKEY|
|+90 212 293 13 00 > 2050 > 115|
İşletme Fakültesi İstanbul, Turkey
İstanbul Teknik Üniversitesi
: 90 - 212 - 296 4040
90 - 212 - 240 7260
Macka 80680 İstanbul
RePEc:edi:ifitutr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Cumhur Ekinci, 2005. "Influence de la premiere heure de cotation," Finance 0506016, EconWPA.
- Cumhur Ekinci, 2005. "Limit Order Book Reconstruction And Beyond: An Application To Istanbul Stock Exchange," Finance 0510025, EconWPA, revised 24 Oct 2005.
- Cumhur EKINCI, 2004. "Introduction to Market Microstructure," Finance 0404007, EconWPA, revised 19 May 2004.
- Cumhur EKINCI, 2004. "Introduction A La Microstructure Des Marches Financiers," Finance 0405025, EconWPA.
- Cumhur Ekinci, 2004. "Piyasa Mikroyapisina Giris," Finance 0407001, EconWPA.
- Cumhur Ekinci, 2003. "A Statistical Analysis of Intraday Liquidity, Returns and Volatility of an Individual Stock from the Istanbul Stock Exchange," Finance 0305006, EconWPA, revised 22 Nov 2004.
- Oguz Ersan & Cumhur Ekinci, 2016. "Algorithmic and high-frequency trading in Borsa Istanbul," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 16(4), pages 233-248, December.
- Cumhur EKİNCİ & Murad KAYACAN, 2005. "Menkul Kıymet Piyasalarının Mikroyapısı Üzerine Bir Çalışma," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, pages 56-69.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cumhur Ekinci should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.