Managerial Effort Incentives and Market Collusion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cécile Aubert, 2009. "Managerial effort incentives and market collusion," Post-Print hal-00382709, HAL.
- Cécile Aubert, 2008. "Managerial effort incentives and market collusion," Post-Print hal-00382711, HAL.
- Cécile Aubert, 2008. "Managerial effort incentives and market collusion," Post-Print hal-00382224, HAL.
- Cécile Aubert, 2008. "Managerial effort incentives and market collusion," Post-Print hal-00382714, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph E. Harrington, 2005.
"Optimal Cartel Pricing In The Presence Of An Antitrust Authority,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(1), pages 145-169, February.
- Joseph E Harrington, 2001. "Optimal Cartel Pricing in the Presence of an Antitrust Authority," Economics Working Paper Archive 460, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Jul 2002.
- Aubert, Cecile & Rey, Patrick & Kovacic, William E., 2006.
"The impact of leniency and whistle-blowing programs on cartels,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1241-1266, November.
- Cécile Aubert, 2005. "The Impact of Leniency and Whistle-blowing Programs on Cartels," Post-Print hal-00278558, HAL.
- Cécile Aubert & Patrick Rey & William Kovacic, 2006. "The Impact of Leniency and Whistle-blowing Programs on Cartels," Post-Print hal-00151654, HAL.
- Cécile Aubert, 2005. "The Impact of Leniency and Whistle-blowing Programs on Cartels," Post-Print hal-00278581, HAL.
- Dan Bernhardt & Christopher P. Chambers, 2006.
"Profit sharing (with workers) facilitates collusion (among firms),"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 483-502, September.
- Dan Bernhardt & Chris Chambers, "undated". "Profit Sharing (with workers) Facilitates Collusion (among firms)," Wallis Working Papers WP22, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Zhijun, 2008. "Cartel Organization and Antitrust Enforcement," Working Papers 08-21, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13637 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cécile Aubert, 2007. "Instruments for Cartel Deterrence and Conflicts of Interests," Post-Print hal-00152689, HAL.
- Levenstein, Margaret & Suslow, Valerie Y. & Oswald, Lynda J., 2003. "Contemporary International Cartels And Developing Countries: Economic Effects And Implications For Competition Policy," Working Papers 14590, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Klaus M. Schmidt, 1997. "Managerial Incentives and Product Market Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 191-213.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabra, Natalia & Motta, Massimo, 2013. "Antitrust Fines in Times of Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaideep Chowdhury, 2014. "Impact of financial constraint on incentive compensation and product market behavior," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 115-124.
- Johannes Paha, 2013. "The Impact of Persistent Shocks and Concave Objective Functions on Collusive Behavior," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201328, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Daniel Herold, 2017. "The Impact of Incentive Pay on Corporate Crime," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201752, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
Keywordscollusion; managerial incentives; leniency programs;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-05-22 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2010-05-22 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2010-05-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IND-2010-05-22 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:22250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .