Impact of financial constraint on incentive compensation and product market behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2000.
"Stock-Related Compensation and Product-Market Competition,"
RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(1), pages 22-42, Spring.
- Giancarlo Spagnolo, 1999. "Stock-Related Compensation and Product-Market Competition," Working Papers 1999.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Reitman, David, 1993. "Stock Options and the Strategic Use of Managerial Incentives," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 513-524, June.
- Cécile Aubert, 2008.
"Managerial effort incentives and market collusion,"
- Cécile Aubert, 2009. "Managerial effort incentives and market collusion," Post-Print hal-00382709, HAL.
- Cécile Aubert, 2008. "Managerial effort incentives and market collusion," Post-Print hal-00382711, HAL.
- Cécile Aubert, 2008. "Managerial effort incentives and market collusion," Post-Print hal-00382224, HAL.
- Aubert, Cécile, 2009. "Managerial Effort Incentives and Market Collusion," TSE Working Papers 09-127, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Lucian Bebchuk, 2005. "The Growth of Executive Pay," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 283-303, Summer.
- Smith, Clifford W. & Stulz, RenÃ© M., 1985. "The Determinants of Firms' Hedging Policies," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 391-405, December.
- Povel, Paul & Raith, Michael, 2004. "Financial constraints and product market competition: ex ante vs. ex post incentives," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 917-949, September.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct Differentiation; Financial Constraints; Executive Compensation;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-13-00796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.