Stock Options and the Strategic Use of Managerial Incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. Ritz, 2014.
"On Welfare Losses Due to Imperfect Competition,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 167-190, March.
- Ritz, R.A., 2012. "On welfare losses due to imperfect competition," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1234, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Robert Ritz, 2013. "On welfare losses due to imperfect competition," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1334, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- L. Lambertini, 2004. "Innovation and Managerial Incentives: A Tale of Two Systems," Working Papers 498, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Shinn-Shyr Wang & Kyle W. Stiegert & Tirtha P. Dhar, 2010.
"Strategic Pricing Behavior under Asset Value Maximization,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(2), pages 151-170, June.
- Wang, Shinn-Shyr & Stiegert, Kyle W. & Dhar, Tirtha Pratim, 2005. "Strategic Pricing Behavior under Asset Value Maximization," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19198, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, Shinn-Shyr & Stiegert, Kyle W. & Dhar, Tirtha P., 2006. "Strategic Pricing Behavior Under Asset Value Maximization," Working Papers 201531, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Wang, Shinn-Shyr & Stiegert, Kyle W. & Dhar, Tirtha P., 2006. "Strategic Pricing Behavior under Asset Value Maximization," Staff Paper Series 495, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Dewatripont, Mathias & Legros, Patrick & Zingales, Luigi (ed.), 2016. "The Impact of Incomplete Contracts on Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199826216.
- Lee, Gea M., 2010. "Optimal collusion with internal contracting," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 646-669, March.
- Matthew J. Clayton & Bjorn N. Jorgensen, 1998.
"Cross Holding and Imperfect Product Markets,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
98-020, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Matthew J. Clayton & Bjorn N. Jorgensen, 1999. "Cross Holding and Imperfect Product Markets," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-058, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Marc C. Chopin & Ross N. Dickens & Roger M. Shelor, 1995. "An Empirical Examination of Compensation of REIT Managers," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(3), pages 263-278.
- Kraus, Alan & Rubin, Amir, 2010. "Reducing managers' incentives to cannibalize: Managerial stock options when shareholders are diversified," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 439-460, October.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2014.
"Contracts, Ownership, and Industrial Organization: Past and Future,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(suppl_1), pages 82-117.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew Newman, 2014. "Contracts, Ownership, and Industrial Organization: Past and Future," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/229731, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Baik, Kyung Hwan & Kim, In-Gyu, 1997. "Delegation in contests," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 281-298, May.
- Ahmed Ennasri, 2010. "Incitations Managériales et Concurrence : Synthèse de la Littérature," Studies and Syntheses 10-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2010.
- Hamilton, Stephen F & Stiegert, Kyle, 2000. "Vertical Coordination, Antitrust Law, and International Trade," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 143-156, April.
- Eun-Soo Park, 2002. "Vertical externality and strategic delegation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 137-141.
- Dasgupta, Sudipto & Shin, Jhinyoung, 2004. "Managerial risk-taking incentives, product market competition and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 391-401, April.
- Kirstein, Roland & Kirstein, Annette, 2004.
"Inefficient Intra-Firm Incentives Can Stabilize Cartels in Cournot Oligopolies,"
CSLE Discussion Paper Series
2004-09, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Roland Kirstein & Annette Kirstein, 2007. "Inefficient Intra-Firm Incentives Can Stabilize Cartels in Cournot Oligopolies," FEMM Working Papers 07004, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Jaideep Chowdhury, 2014. "Impact of financial constraint on incentive compensation and product market behavior," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 115-124.
- Neubecker, Leslie, 2001. "Aktienkursorientierte Management-Entlohnung: Ein Wettbewerbshemmnis im Boom?," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 225, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Neubecker, Leslie, 2002. "Aktienkursorientierte Management-Entlohnung bei korrelierter Entwicklung der Marktnachfrage," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 235, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005. "Managerial incentives and collusive behavior," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1501-1523, August.
- Ziss, Steffen, 1999. "Divisionalization and strategic managerial incentives in oligopoly under uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1163-1187, November.
- Gregory E. Goering & T. Harikumar, 1999. "Investment decisions and managerial compensation design in the presence of product market rivalry," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 87-97.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:83:y:1993:i:3:p:513-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.