Unconditional Partial Effects of Binary Covariates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trivedi, Pravin K. & Zimmer, David M., 2007. "Copula Modeling: An Introduction for Practitioners," Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics, now publishers, vol. 1(1), pages 1-111, April.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Sergio Firpo & Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 2009.
"Unconditional Quantile Regressions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 953-973, May.
- SErgio Firpo & Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 2006. "Unconditional Quantile Regressions," Textos para discussão 533, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Sergio Firpo & Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "Unconditional Quantile Regressions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vaart,A. W. van der, 2000. "Asymptotic Statistics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521784504, April.
- Rothe, Christoph, 2010. "Nonparametric estimation of distributional policy effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 56-70, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leo Kaas & Georgi Kocharkov & Edgar Preugschat, 2015.
"Wealth Inequality and Homeownership in Europe,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5498, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leo Kaas & Georgi Kocharkov & Edgar Preugschat, 2015. "Wealth Inequality and Homeownership in Europe," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-18, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Preugschat, Edgar & Kaas, Leo & Kocharkov, Georgi, 2015. "Wealth Inequality and Homeownership in Europe," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113026, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Best, Nicky, 2012. "Quantile regression with aggregated data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 401-404.
More about this item
Keywordsunconditional partial effect; partial identification; unconditional quantile regression;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:22190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .