Government Subsidies for Private Community Services: The Case of School Education
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Buly A Cardak & Phillip Hone, 2003. "Government Subsidies for Private Community Services: The Case of School Education," Working Papers 2003.01 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bearse, Peter & Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 2000.
"On the political economy of means-tested education vouchers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 904-915, May.
- Bearse, P. & Glomm, G. & Ravikumar, B., 1999. "On the Political Economy of Means-Tested Education Vouchers," Papers 9904, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Alejandro Gaviria & Steven Raphael, 2001. "School-Based Peer Effects And Juvenile Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 257-268, May.
- Hoyt, William H. & Lee, Kangoh, 1998. "Educational vouchers, welfare effects, and voting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 211-228, June.
- Ron W Zimmer & Eugenia F Toma, 2000. "Peer effects in private and public schools across countries," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 75-92.
- F. Martinello & E.G. West, 1991. "Education Budget Reductions Via Tax Credits: Some Further Considerations," Public Finance Review, , vol. 19(3), pages 355-368, July.
- Williams, Ross A, 1984. "Interactions between Government and Private Outlays: Education in Australia, 1949-50 to 1981-82," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 60(171), pages 317-325, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Creedy, 2006. "Education Vouchers: Means Testing Versus Uniformity," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 978, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trb:wpaper:2003.01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .